NAVRISK VISION WORKERS’ COMPENSATION
AN AWARD WINNING PLATFORM
The NAVRISK VISION Workers’ Compensation Claims program is a powerful combination of features for dynamic claims administration, compliance, medical management and return to work capabilities related to managing employee injuries and illness.
The program unites the case management process by integrating medical case management, treatment, vocational rehabilitation and functional assessment data into a seamless process. Starting with an adaptable user interface design the program offers adjusters easy access to the information and key processes they need to process single or multi-jurisdictional WC Claim data including Medical Only and Lost Time claims.
Highlights of NAVRISK VISION WORKERS’ COMPENSATION PLATFORM:
- OSHA 300, 300A and 301 Reporting
- Medical Only, Lost Time & RTW Programs
- Medical Bill Repricing & Import from 3rd party review companies
- EDI Compliance Programs
- Medicare CMS/MMR Reporting Program
- ISO & OFAC Submission
- Online Portal Program For FROI
- Complete State WC Forms Program
- Case Management, Voc Rehab, Treatment Management and more
The NAVRISK VISION Workers’ Compensation program provides flexible and configurable data collection including; dynamic workflow capabilities, KPI integration, integration with diary/calendar, integration with document/forms management, dynamic state forms content. The program is also compatible with mobile devices and utilizes secure cloud hosting and a SaaS pricing model. The analytics module includes integration and import capabilities from HR and employee data, dashboard analytics, customizable reporting, brandable user portal for intake and service delivery.
Safety & Risk Management Provides:
- An online portal as an automated means for generating and updating incident, FNOL/FNOI reports
- Incident information to feed the reporting process for identifying trends and specific areas for improvement
- Populate OSHA 300 Log
- Track needs for staff training
- Accident and Illness Requests by facility, body part, OSHA recordable near miss, shift and other data
- Nature of Injuries
- Causes of Accidents
- Losses Per Day Of Week
- Top Ten Agents Of Accidents
- Examiner Analysis
- Frequency Of Loss Per Age
- Job Code
- Length Of Service
- Benefits Paid Out, Medical Costs Paid, Rehab Costs Paid
- RTW Lag Performance
- Examiner Performance and Policy or SIR Erosion.
Download The NAVRISK VISION For Workers’ Compensation Datasheet